Saturday, January 21, 2006

2ndfriday

FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAYYY!
;D


-
Yesterday i was on MC &I had a goooood rest. Surprisingly, i woke up at around 8plus instead of 11/12plus last time.
I used a little bit of the comp...
No one's on &i managed to chat with my cousin via meebo (he's in school with a test up next period) haha. &I realised meebo's so cool! Uniqueness :)
Oh &my oh-so-stressed out auntie too.


My naps were taken in the couch. Muchmuchmuchmuchmuch better than my bed. I dunno why, but i just can't fall asleep in my bed.

I watched The Distinct.

My favourite blanket ;D

I had to drink lots &lots of fluids right? ;(
Oh that's my tweezer. Hehheh know what's that for?

Reading 8days...

Speaking of 8days. Have you seen the last page? I think it's nice. But urm those darn molesters wouldn't look at your shirts before touching you right? Cool nonetheless.

My personal fav. =D

This is what i call the sick spoon. I like to eat with this when i'm sick. Makes me feel like a baby. Think this spoon's real old. Since i was young or something?
When i'm sick i feel pampered (by my dad esp, since he's the health-in-charge haha) but i don't order people around much.. LAHHHHH~

Weehong's .. shoes!! I think it's nice.

My heels! Haha &the matching bag is in the foreground. MMMM ;D

'Tis my sexy lips.
Orange one, LEH!
Pardon my yellow fur.

I am a teletubby (im black) &this is my vacuum cleaner.
Instead of sucking in dirt i blow out cold air =D


-
I went shopping today!
Sadly, i didn't get much ;(
I only got necklaces (2for 10!) &urm nail polish from DASHINGDIVA!
Omgggg please the place is.. POSH, i could say. It's sooooooo nice.
I'm no big fan of pink but it's just sooooo nice you're so naturally attracted to the place.
One day...
One day i'm gonna treat myself ;DD


Tried on this longsleeved top &this dress.. I don't mind the dress actually. Can stuff it in my pants &make it look like a top or wear a top over &make the bottom look like a normal skirt! Weh hehheh.
But i like the top too...
Gahhh.


Legs were so tired after long walks &stuff. Thankfully i didn't wear heels. I've learnt my lessons after the 2 shopping trips with heels. Zz wanling's turning into a workaholic! She's crazzzzzzzy!
Speaking of work, today was boring too. I have a new game (pokemon) to play butttttt why can i be seen! i'd want to be in another seat leh. ;(

Anyhow's.. When i came home i took the bus of this uncle who slammed the door in my face months ago "/
Did i tell you guys that? Haha i was sooooo embarrassed by luckily i had stella there. All i could do was laugh, no?
He's good, that uncle. He gets people home fast! Especially tired people like me.
-
You know there're some people who just seem to project their Ss real well? That means that it's just sooo sharp that it hurts sometimes. It's naturally sharpy-Ss. Omg I hate that please. Even through the loudest volume of my radio i can hear the women speaking her Ss so perfectly.

I think it's something with their teeth. Is it a chip or something? Someone at my workplace speaks with that S thing too &when i got introduced to her she told me her name (which i didnt catch) &I was just plain hoping she'd shut up.
Or at least stop her Ss ;(
-
The radio played goldfinger's stalker this afternoon. This song so gets me high!!! I reminisce of the school days when me &wanling just get plain silly &OH OH OH OH OH OHHHHH with the song.
Wait i think it's just me. She just laughs at my silliness.
But anyhows i missed that. Haha. That song made me smile despite myself.
Despite myself feeling sad that school's over. Work's there. Sheeeesh.

-
Tata enjoy your weekends! I sure am glad it's the weekends! Next next week i dont have to work until thursday! Which means it's a 2-day week!
;DDD
My company's having its shutdown on the 1feb.


La la la.
-
Oh, apparently hate notes are in again now? Someone says i suck, leh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home